2010年1月12日火曜日




I’m going to present an interview about Language Lounge. In this interview, I asked my senior who has been there.

My first question is “What started you on going to Language Lounge?”
She answered that she wanted to make a foreign friend when she was 1st grade student. And then she was invited coming there.

Second, I asked her “How often do you go there?”
She said she usually go there once in 2 weeks.

Final question is “What advantage in going there do you think?”
She answered that we can make friends with foreign student and get informal phrase in their conversation.
Many students may think they could not part in that, but it’s not right.
Everyone can go there whenever you want.
There is no tension, fear, and requirement.
We have only to enjoy a conversation with foreign students.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿